Western Grants Forum
April 2 and 3, 2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim Convention Center Hotel
Master the OMB’s Super Circular! Make sure that you are staying up-to-date with the latest grants management requirements, including the Uniform Grants Guidance (a/k/a the “OMB Super Circular”), by attending the Western Grants Forum 2019 in Anaheim, in the heart of sunny Southern California, on April 2 – 3, 2019.
This last year has been challenging for many Federal grantees and subrecipients. Among the biggest challenges was avoiding distractions (including the government shutdown) while remaining in compliance with the requirements of the Uniform Grants Guidance (better known as the “OMB Super Circular”). To help grant-funded organizations like yours meet these challenges, the special theme of the Western Grants Forum 2019 is “Mastering the OMB Super Circular.” When you attend Western Grants Forum 2019 in Anaheim, you will learn about the Super Circular’s key rules and how to ensure compliance with the Uniform Grants Guidance. This year’s agenda includes a deep dive into the procurement standards, one of the most confusing areas for grant-funded entities, and the conference will also examine the lessons learned from the government shutdown and how your organization can become “shutdown proof.” Make plans to join us in Southern California on April 2 – 3, 2019, to learn how to master the OMB Super Circular.
Western Grants Forum 2019 will discuss the key grants management rules under the Uniform Grants Guidance (a/k/a “Super Circular”) as well as looking at recent developments and the steps that grantees can take to “shutdown proof” their programs. By attending the conference, you can ensure that you are up-to-date with current grants requirements. During this special two-day training on April 2 – 3, 2019, you will explore the following topics and more:
- Effects of the recent government shutdown and the lessons to be learned;
- Recent and possible changes under the Uniform Grants Guidance (Super Circular) and other grants management developments;
- Top compliance challenges for grantees and subrecipients under the Uniform Grants Guidance (Super Circular);
- Administrative requirements under the Uniform Grants Guidance;
- Fiscal management and internal control requirements;
- Cost principles under the Uniform Grants Guidance (Super Circular);
- Limitations on allowability of specific items of cost;
- Managing grant-acquired and improved property;
- Relationship between the procurement rules and the cost principles;
- Time and effort reporting requirements;
- Involving board members and officers in effective fundraising;
- How to make your organization “shutdown proof”;
- Audit standards under the Uniform Grants Guidance;
- Procurement standards and best practices under the Uniform Grants Guidance (Super Circular); and,
- Answers to frequently asked grants management questions.
Not only will you receive detailed information about Federal grants management requirements and current developments when you attend Western Grants Forum 2019, you will also have multiple opportunitiesto ask and get answers to your individual questions. Join us in Anaheim, California, on April 2 and 3, 2019, to learn how to better manage grants under the Uniform Grants Guidance (a.k.a. the “OMB Super Circular”).