April 11 and 12, 2017
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Are you prepared for the latest challenges in Federal grants management as we enter a new year with a new administration? Attend the Western Grants Forum: Super Circular Training and Federal Grants Management Update in Seattle, on April 11 and 12, 2017, to make sure that you are not only up-to-date on the OMB Uniform Grants Guidance (better known as the Super Circular) and grants requirements but also well-prepared for likely changes in 2017 and beyond.
Are you prepared for the challenges facing Federal grant recipients, subrecipients, and pass-through entities, as we enter 2017 and a new administration? Grants management requirements and the OMB Super Circular continue to evolve, and more changes are expected this year with a new administration taking office. In this environment, staying in compliance with grants requirements means staying abreast of recent Super Circular and other grants management developments as well as the latest legal, accounting, legislative, and Federal policy developments. By attending the Western Grants Forum: Super Circular Training and Federal Grants Management Update, you will receive the most up-to-date information about the Super Circular and Federal grants management standards, including recent and proposed changes to grants requirements and initiates from the new administration affecting Federal grants and grantees.
At the Western Grants Forum in Seattle, you will learn about grants management challenges related to the change in administrations and about the Super Circular’s major requirements, amendments to the Uniform Guidance, and other important developments affecting Federal grants management. This training has been designed to benefit both new and experienced members of the Federal grants community. During the conference, you will explore the following topics and more:
- Impact of the new administration on Federal grants policies and practices;
- Major administrative requirements under the Super Circular;
- The unified cost principles and the challenges in implementing them;
- Key areas of emphasis for awarding agencies in implementing the OMB Super Circular and how these affect grantee and subgrantee compliance;
- Recent court and administrative decisions as well as legislative developments and how these will affect grants management in 2017;
- Procurement standards and property management requirements under the Super Circular;
- FAPIIS and related risk management efforts under the Super Circular relative to the award and management of grants and subgrants;
- Differences between the prior time and effort reporting requirements and the standards under the OMB Super Circular;
- Changes to Single Audit Act audits and the audit reporting and resolution process under Subpart F of the Super Circular;
- Revisions to the most recent Single Audit Act Compliance Supplement; and,
- When the government can terminate a grant or take other enforcement action and what recipients can do to keep their funding.
In addition to receiving this detailed information about Federal grants management requirements to help ensure that your organization is in compliance with the current rules, you will also have ample opportunities over both days of the Western Grants Forum: Super Circular Training and Federal Grants Management Update to ask and get answers to your individual questions. Join us in Seattle on April 11 and 12, 2017, for this timely training opportunity.