Month: February 2014
March 20, 2014 (Thursday)
2:00 P.M. EDT / 1:00 P.M. CDT / 12:00 P.M. MDT / 11:00 A.M. PDT
2-Hour Live Webinar
In late December, the Office of Management and Budget released its much-anticipated uniform guidance for administrative requirements, cost principles, and audits for federal grants. The “Super Circular” or “Omnicircular” provides a new framework for managing federal grants and subgrants. This all-new, two-hour webinar will explain the key changes and key compliance deadlines and what the “Super Circular” means for federal grant recipients and subrecipients. Topics to be covered include:
- Changes to the structure of the OMB grants management guidance;
- Differences between the existing and new administrative standards (including the new procurement standards);
- Revisions to the cost principles, including changes related to personnel costs;
- Changes to audit requirements under the OMB’s new guidance; and,
- Compliance deadlines and key dates under the Super Circular.
Participants in this webinar will come away with an understanding of the major changes in the new OMB Super Circular and how those changes may affect their organizations as federal grantees and subgrantees.